Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Water + Chalk = hours of fun. Literally

I'm prone to exaggerate. I know this. My husband knows this. And if you have spent any amount of time with me, then you know it too. However, I am NOT exaggerating when I tell you that the kids really spent three hours playing with water and chalk.


I bought a HUGE bucket of chalk on clearance. I thought it would certainly carry me through these pleasant winter months of Houston. (Its like the only time of the year its nice to be outside. That's why Texans have such big houses! We spend most of our time in it!!!)


Well, it didn't even last a whole day. It lasted three and a half hours. Afterward, I had 4 kids that looked like extras from Avatar.


One of the things we do for our birthday traditions is a family activity. And Jaedyn wanted to play with chalk for hers. I am so happy she did because it really was such a fun day!

Here's to many more days of water and chalk in our future.

1 comment:

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

What a fun memory to keep forever. Love the pictures. You really captured them perfectly.

While I get paid for photos, this blog is where I focus on journaling. Please don't judge my work from my posts.

Blog Archive